The most popular thing right now in E-marketing is definitely to have an E-marketing blog to boost your profit! Doesn't it seem like every online marketing owner you know has an E-marketing blog? Personally, I absolutely love having a blog, because I made it, I write in it, and it makes me more and more money. I feel like I accomplished something valuable in the E-marketing.
However, the problem with this torrent of new E-marketing bloggers is that everyone and their dog are trying to rank on Google! Well, it seems like the "magic" number is to be ranked better than 100,000 in the world, so thatâ€™s what everyone wants. So how can bazillion marketers plus all the other E-marketing sites out there all rank in the top 100,000?
The obvious answer is they can't. So that means you have to be ahead of the game, get a leg up on the competition. If you're just writing E-marketing posts, you are going to be left in the dust because others are doing so much more for successful E-marketing!
The very first thing you absolutely need to know about E-marketing blogging is that you need to use a self hosted WordPress blog. Iâ€™d like to share my top 10 favorite an E-marketing blogging tricks to get traffic and leads for your E-marketing:
1. Make a Squidoo and a Hubpage with links back to your original post on your E-marketing blog.
2. Put up a video with you introducing them to your E-marketing blog and say thanks for visiting, this is what youâ€™re going to get out of my E-marketing blog.
3. Install the Onlywire plug-in and submit all your E-marketing blog posts to social media bookmarks, and your readers will be able to use this button as well.
4. Use an article submitter to blast out your E-marketing post to hundreds of article directories. The more "hooks" you have out there the more people are going to be "caught."
5. Don't pitch with every E-marketing blog post, post E-marketing content that will actually benefit others.
6. You personally can share your new blog posts on Twitter and Facebook
7. Make a video about your post on Youtube and link it back to your blog.
8. Insert a visible opt-in form that appears on every E-marketing page. My intro video also invites them to opt-in and tell them what they'll get if they do.
9. Put the Retweet and Facebook share plug-ins on your posts. The more you create a social buzz with your content, the more Google looks at it.
10. Make sure you have a keyword in mind and have that E-marketing keyword in the title, description, tags, body, and anchor textÂ
If you do all of these things, I guarantee that your E-marketing blog will get a big boost in traffic and therefore your Alexa ranking. It still takes time for your E-marketing blog to start ranking, so be patient! I've had my E-marketing blog up for almost three months, and the ranking is really starting to take off because Iâ€™ve been fairly (not completely) consistent with doing the stuff above. Now my blog posts are showing up on Google! Itâ€™s exciting and itâ€™s fun seeing the results.
I also use what is called tribes to share my E-marketing blog posts. With a tribe, when you post your content the idea is that everyone else in the tribe shares it and you share their content that you posted. The main one I use is called The Unified Tribe and then the four that I use on Facebook is MLM Power Tribe, MLM Global Mastermind Tribe, MLM Magic Tribe, and MLM Alphas Tribe. So get out there and start getting your E-marketing blog to rank! Just donâ€™t beat me.